to be a part of the EDMTunes team!
EDMTunes is currently seeking a handful of talented and reasonably experienced writers who not only have a passion for dance music, but are also very knowledgeable about a plethora of its facets and intricacies. As a member of our team, you will get a chance to write on a myriad of topics in the dance music scene, such as the latest news from around the industry, new track previews and releases, show/festival previews and reviews, album commentary, editorials, and so much more. Due to the general large demand for the few writing positions we open up for the Summer, it is imperative our writers are well versed in dance music. Considering this, the ideal candidate would have the following skills and attributes:
- A professional, well established, college-level writing style that is free of basic grammatical errors
- A sound knowledge of all dance music genres, with specialties in a few of your sub-genres of choice (if the only genre you listen to is big room, this probably isn’t the place for you)
- A basic understanding of industry trends and habits
- The ability to search for and identify new music from both established and up and coming artists
The many perks of being a part of our team are as follow:
- Your own blog url EDMTunes.com/yourusername
- A reputable name to put on your resume
- Press passes to provide coverage for events
- A place to channel yourself and be heard by our large following
- Plus MUCH MUCH more
If you’re interested, please fill out the application form at EDMTunes.com/internship
We are expecting an overwhelming amount of applications and will be vigorously examining them to sort out the best from the rest. This is more than an internship, this will give you the chance to become part of something bigger and greater. You will be a part of the finest team that the EDM community has to provide in pursuit of excellence and immensity within the electronic dance realm.
Thank you for taking the time to read our application, we hope to be working alongside with you fellow interns very soon 🙂