The legendary trance artist Paul van Dyk returns with his eighth studio album titled From Then On. The entire album is set to be released on October 20th. The inspiration behind the formation of this album is a reflection of his world travels and struggles.
In recent interviews Paul has stated that From Then On is his most personal work thus far. He was in an horrible stage fall at ASOT Utrecht in 2016 that resulted in him having a long recovery process. This prolonged the release of new music including him not having LP released for nearly three years. The new album serves as a turning point in the producer’s life and focuses on his devotion to the trance stage and scene.
From Then On is set to be released by Paul van Dyk’s label, VANDIT Records, October 20th. A full track list for this incredible album is listed below.
1. While You Were Gone (w/ Vincent Corver)
2. Inhale (w/ M.I.K.E. Push & Fred Baker)
3. Touched By Heaven
4. I Am Alive
5. Everyone Needs Love (w/ Ronald van Gelderen ft. Gaelan & Eric Lumiere)
6. Breaking Dawn (w/ Alex M.O.R.P.H.)
7. Vortex (w/ James Cottle)
8. The Code (w/ Jordan Suckley)
9. Stronger Together (w/ Pierre Pienaar)
10. From Then On (w/ Leroy Moreno)
11. Fairytales (w/ Steve Allen)
12. Close Call (w/ Tristan D)
13. Escape Reality Tonight (w/ Emanuele Braveri ft. Rebecca Louise Burch)
14. Safe Haven