Gaming laptop creator Razer is getting into the smartphone business. This phone comes packing some incredible specs. A refresh rate of 120Hz is bound to attract many new consumers.
One thing that is not so hot is the “bezels” on the front of the screen. However, this was actually done on purpose for a good reason. The Razer phone is for gamers who will hold it sideways like a PS Vita. As long as the phone has those side bumpers, Razer packed in some sick speakers. With an incredible sound experience, Razor’s debut smartphone is bound to excite.
- CPU: Snapdragon 835 Octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 540
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR4
- OS: Android 7.1.1, Oreo update in future
- Storage: 64GB with microSD support up to 2TB (class 10)
- Connectivity: WiFi-AC, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC
- Display: 5.7-inch IGZO LCD (1440×2560) @120Hz, Gorilla Glass 3, Wide Color Gamut
- Camera: Front – Dual Auto-focus (12MP Wide, 13MP Zoom), Rear – 8MP
- Battery: 4,000 mAh, Support for Quick Charge 4+
At a price tag of $700 USD, it is available for pre-order now.