The annual Winter Music Conference is back with its first phase of panelists released. Taking place at the Faena Forum, Miami Beach from March 25-28 the confirmed keynote speakers include Armin van Buuren, Carl Cox, Erick Morillo, NGHTMRE, Nicole Moudaber, Richie Hawtin, Slander, and more.
These luminaries will lead panels, fireside chats, and breakout sessions. They represent many aspects of electronic dance music culture and are joining past esteemed participants Douglas Rushkoff, Irvine Welsh x DJ Pierre, Sam Feldt and Laidback Luke. There is so much more to come still!
For those that don’t know what the WMC is, it is a week long electronic music and networking conference held every March in Miami. It is spread across two distinct segments targeted at industry professionals (WMC // Industry) and music consumers, college students and aspiring DJs/producers (WMC // Access). This is great for anyone looking to learn more about this exciting industry and the music, technology and culture that powers it.
Stay tuned for more keynote speakers and panelists to be announced soon…
About the Conference:
Here’s what you will learn from the Access Panels:
- Breaking In: How To Get Your Start In The Electronic Music Industry
- Signing With The Future: How Labels Utilize New Technologies For Sustained Growth
- Surviving Indie: Innovation and Brand Building As An Independent Label
- Spinnin’ Records Panel w/ special surprise guests
- Daily artist panels including Bass, House, Techno, Drum & Bass genres
- Digital Collision: The Convergence of Esports, Gaming And Electronic Music Culture
- The Bleeding Edge: Shaping The Next Wave Of Electronic Music Culture
Here’s what you will learn from the Industry Badge Exclusive Panels:
- The Death of The Newsfeed: Using FB Messenger To Effectively Reach Your Followers
- The Data Solution: Viberate Presents Current Market Trends And Analytics Strategy
- Music Placement – How To Get Your Music Synced With Brands, Films, TV, and Advertising
- Brands x Artists x Culture: How To Create An Authentic Music Strategy
- AFEM Presents – Get Played Get Paid: How the rise of Music Recognition Technology at DJ Events could put money in your pocket
- Practically Green: Environmental Solutions for the Music Industry
Ranging from record labels, producers, and media outlets, make way for the representatives coming into town to teach a thing or two about the electronic music industry. It’s different than a festival, but more as well.