As you’re likely aware, Seismic Dance Event is already retooling for its 2020 iteration this May. In fact, tickets are already on sale following the announcement of earlier spring dates! Furthermore, the phase one lineup for 3.0 is finally making its rounds on social media as we speak. Alas, we’re barely into 2020 and bank accounts are already starting to dry up. On the other hand, if that’s not enough to get you scrounging up change for your passes, then the official after movie should.
With names like Adam Beyer, Carl Craig, Bonobo, and Maceo Plex on deck, you already know it’s going to be one for the books. Nevertheless, if you somehow don’t know about SDE, the official after movie is just for you. Then again, even if you’re an SDE veteran, get ready to reactivate all the feels. It’s got all of the proper teasers you’ll need to justify clearing out your savings to secure your pass to 3.0:
- Futuristic special effects in the intro- Check.
- Wild clips of Austin, TX party people- Check.
- Pretty raver girls in their sexy festival outfits- Check.
- Shufflers cutting shapes on the dance floor- Check.
- Dizzying snapshots of the gorgeous festival grounds- Check.
- Toe-tapping, hard-hitting video soundtrack- Check.
- Slow motion DJ fist-pumping shots- Check.
- Lasers on lasers on lasers? Check, check, and check.
Before the official after movie even reaches its conclusion, you’ll probably be saying, “Shut up and take my money!” However, beyond all the flash and flare, the video just gets you pumped for the incoming 2020 festival season. But hey, don’t take our word for it, peep the video for yourself.