Apple’s iPhone 13 renders have been leaked along with some prospective release dates, pricing, and specs. Case maker Pigtou and leaker xleaks 7 prepared these renders for us to see, but other contributors from mysmartprice.com and 91mobiles.com also have some photos to share. They show off a (Product) RED edition of the base 13 model, though we’ll see just how different it actually is.
- The 13 will be slightly shorter and a little thicker — 146.64 x 71.5 x 7.56mm (5.8 x 2.8 x 0.3 inches)
- 6.1″ display / 5.4″ display for Mini
- Comes in Mini, Pro, and Pro Max models
- Shrunken, skinnier notch with top speaker
- Rear cameras sit diagonally from each other rather than above each other
- Larger camera sensors
- New chipset (rumored to be A15) and LTPO display (enables Apple’s 120Hz “ProMotion” refresh rate like on iPad Pro)
- Potential dual front cameras (not confirmed)
TechRadar rumors that the earpiece will be moving up into the bezel of the device. This allows for more screen. They also speculate the Touch ID returning and fitting into the display. It just keeps getting bigger and brighter, doesn’t it? While we try to get rid of the notch, what more could be innovated? We’ve gone from smartphone to giant ones that barely fit in our pockets. Then back down to smaller, sleeker sizes. We went from rounded edges to square rounded edges and now have aerospace and surgical steel.
As always, expect a September launch or possibly October to make it an even year since the 12’s release. Whichever model you decide on, any of the ones since the XR is an upgrade. Once again, the tech mogul reels us into their ecosystem and the battle of buying and recycling ridiculously expensive phone cases continues. Will you get the iPhone 13?